Today, organizations run lean and employees are expected to be smart, fast and versatile. The Ricoh Aficio MP C2051/C2551 gives you the speed and quality you need to meet those expectations
This printer is used and has been refurbished to perfect working order. This is your chance to get great value for a lot less.
- Keep every job on the fast track with reliable print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute.
- Use the productive duplexing feature to print two-sided documents. Get the double advantage of greatly reduced paper costs and more efficient document filing.
- Use less power without changing workflow. The innovative new color Quick Start-up (QSU) fusing system heats up quickly, using less electricity to do the same work and allows faster recovery time of less than 10 seconds from sleep mode where it only consumes 1 watt. All this leads to one of the lowest Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) values in the industry.
- Conserve valuable office space with a compact system that can be configured to meet your specific needs. You can even add in-line finishing capabilities with just a minimal increase to the system’s footprint.
- Manage simple tasks or complex jobs easily with the 8.5? full-color LCD display. The intuitive display allows users to preview stored documents for accuracy prior to printing — and view animated guidance for operational assistance.
- Replenish paper and supply items quickly with a user-friendly design that includes overhand/underhand grips on paper trays and simplified, singlehanded toner replacement.
- Complete jobs of all sizes faster and easier with a 600 MHz processor, 1.5 GB RAM and a 160 GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Streamline and simplify print jobs with icon-driven Ricoh one-click, preset PCL6/PS3 user interface drivers as well as XPS and optional genuine Adobe® PostScript®3™ drivers.
- Build a powerful, reliable network with seamless integration for Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, AS/400 and other environments. Standard 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 and SD Slot interfaces, as well as optional Gigabit Ethernet and wireless connectivity, are also available.
- Send scanned documents to any e-mail address at the touch of a key with Scan-to-Email. No dedicated servers or additional software are required.
- Save documents on a shared server for fast, easy distribution with a productive Scan-to-FTP feature. You can also send scanned documents to a local server for intelligent archiving with Scan-to-Folder.
- Scan or print documents directly from a USB memory device or SD memory card with Scan-to-Media. This makes document portability fast and easy.
- Reduce the file size of colour documents with an easy-to-use High Compression JPEG 2000 PDF feature. This resolves the issue of large documents slowing down your network and the printing process.
- Produce professional finished documents without taking up excessive floor space. Both systems offer an internal finisher, which offers automatic stapling and optional 2- or 3-hole punching.
- Create spreadsheets, newsletters or other large documents on 11? x 17? paper using the copy or print functions.
- Push workgroup productivity to new heights with an ample paper supply. The system offers a total paper capacity up to 1,600 sheets, a standard 50-Sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder and up to five paper sources.
- Produce full-colour or black & white postcards, posters and report covers on a variety of thick or unique paper stocks. Or print onto envelopes directly from the envelope feeder tray or bypass tray.
- Send fax documents quickly and easily with an optional Super G3 fax modem and 2,000 Quick Dials.
- Cut costs with advanced LAN, IP (T.38) and Internet (T.37) faxing technologies.
- Monitor and manage this device from a remote location using advanced Web tools. Administrators can view system details, settings and supply status from a standard Web browser.
- Optimize your most critical workflows with the Embedded Software Architecture™, a Java-compatible Software Development Kit (SDK) that makes it easy to create unique system and network management applications.
- Create full-colour or black & white documents from a PDF or JPEG attachment by sending an e-mail directly to the system using the innovative Mail-to-Print feature.
- Save time and minimize network traffic with PDF Direct Print, a convenient capability that allows end-users to print PDFs without having to open them in Adobe® Acrobat®.
- Charge specific print jobs to specific clients, workgroups or job numbers using the advanced but easy Classification Code feature.
- Connect any PictBridge®-enabled digital camera to the system and print brilliant, full-colour photos in seconds.
Managed Document Services
Control expenses with a powerful combination of high-productivity, long-lasting reliability and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Consolidate copying, printing, scanning and document management into a single device, with a smaller footprint and one set of consumables.
Place the right device for the right application with these systems and other —all part of our extensive line of products.
Provide strong lines of defense for sensitive information with the standard DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS). This robust security feature automatically overwrites the hard drive after each job. Standard HDD encryption lets you protect valuable data, even if the hard drive is stolen.
Guard against unauthorized document viewing with encrypted PDF transmission. This feature encrypts PDF data prior to transmission via Scan-to-Email and Scan-to-Folder.
Protect e-mail transmissions with advanced encryption technology and defend against unauthorized network interception with S/MIME (Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions).
Print colour documents without worrying about costly overuse. Several levels of authentication let you confirm user identity and control access to colour, scanning and other functions.
|Printing Process||Dry Electrostatic Transfer with Dry Dual Component Magnetic Brush Development System; 4-Drum Method|
|Output Speed (Copy/Print)||25-ppm BW & Full-Color|
|Warm-Up Time||Less than 22 seconds (from Power On)|
Less than 10 seconds (from Sleep Mode)
|First Copy Time||Full-Color: 9.2 seconds; BW: 6.4 seconds|
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Document Feeder (Standard)||Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)|
|Original Capacity||50 sheets|
|Paper Size||5.5? x 8.5? to 11? x 17?|
|Paper Weight||Simplex: 11 lb. to 34 lb. Bond (40 – 128 g/m²)|
Duplex: 14 lb. to 28 lb. Bond (52 – 105 g/m²)
|Exposure Glass||Up to 11” x 17”|
|Quantity Indicator||Up to 999 copies|
|Copy Size||Up to 11? x 17?|
|Input Capacity||Standard: 2 x 250 sheets + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray|
Maximum: 1,600 sheets
|Output Capacity||Standard: 500 sheets (Letter); 250 sheets (Legal/Ledger);|
Maximum: 650 sheets (with 500-Sheet std. Exit Tray, 50-Sheet Side Tray and 100-Sheet One-Bin Tray)
|Paper Sizes||Standard Tray 1 and Tray 2: 7.25? x 10.5? to 11? x 17?;|
Custom Sizes (Tray 1 and Tray 2): 7.17? x 5.83? (182 x 148 mm) to 11.69? x 17? (297 x 432 mm);
Bypass Tray: 5.83? x 3.55? to 23.62? x 12? (305 x 600 mm)
|Paper Weights||Standard Tray #1: 16 – 68 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index (60 – 256 g/m²);|
Standard Tray #2: 16 – 45 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index (60 – 169 g/m2);
Bypass Tray: 14 – 68 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index (52 – 256 g/m2);
Duplex Unit: 16 – 28 lb. Bond (60 – 105 g/m²)
|Paper Types||Plain paper, laser printer qualified transparencies, labels and envelopes|
|Preset Enlargement Ratios||25% – 400% in 1% increments; 93%, 85%, 78%, 73%, 65%, 50%, 25% and 400%, 200%, 155%, 129%, 121%|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.2? x 26.7? x 33.3? (587 x 676 x 845 mm)|
|Weight||220.5 lbs. (100 kg)|
|Power Requirements||120V, 60Hz, 12A|
|Power Consumption||1600 Watts or less|
* Tested in accordance with US EPA TEC Test Procedure.
Other Copier Features
Auto Colour Selection (ACS), Auto/Manual Density Control, Copy Mode – Photo Type Selection (Printed, Glossy, & Copied Photo), Combine Mode, Shift/Erase/Margin, Cover/Slip/Chapter Sheets, Colour Creation Modes, Image Creation Modes, Stamps/Numbering, Colour Adjustment, Image Adjustment, Image Rotation, Job Program (10), User Codes (500), Job Preset (8), Sample Copy, Batch Mode, Quota Settings & SADF Mode
Standard DataOverwriteSecurity Unit (DOSS) Type I – Security feature that overwrites latent data on the system’s hard drive after copy, scan, fax and print jobs.
Standard HDD Encryption Unit Type A – This function encrypts the system’s hard drive using 256 bits (AES) to protect against data theft.
Other Security Features – SNMP v3 and Data Encryption (password/address book); Locked (Secure) Print; User Codes; Basic Authentication; WPA (Wi-Fi Protect Access Support); IPsec Communication; Windows/LDAP/Kerberos Authentication; 802.1x Wired Authentication; SSL Communication; SSL over SMTP; S/MIME; Network Protocol On/Off; IP Filtering (Access Control) and more
|CPU||Mobile Intel Celeron Processor @ 600MHz|
|Memory||1.5 GB RAM (Maximum) & 160 GB HDD Standard (Shared)|
|Max Print Speed||20-ppm BW & Full-Color;|
|Page Description Languages||PCL5c, PCL6, XPS; Genuine Adobe® PostScript®3™ (Optional), Includes PDF Direct Print|
|Max Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Standard Interfaces||10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0/SD Slot, USB 2.0 Host I/F|
|Optional Interfaces||IEEE 802.11a/b/g Interface Unit Type J, IEEE 1284 Interface Board Type A, Gigabit Ethernet Type B|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX|
|Fonts PCL||45 Intellifonts, 13 International Fonts|
|Fonts for PS3||136 Roman|
|Network Operating Systems||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/ Server 2008/Server 2008R2, Novell NetWare 3.12,3.2,4.1,4.11,5.0,5.1,6,6.5 or later, UNIX1 filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, RedHat Linux, and IBM AIX, MAC OS X v10.2 or later; SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries AS/400 using OS/400 Host Print Transform|
|Utilities||SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor|
Other Printer Features
Sample/Hold/Stored and Locked Print, Classification Code, PANTONE® Colour Palette, Black Over Print, CLP Simulation, PictBridge™ Support, WSD Printer, Bonjour Support
Scanner Specifications (Standard)
|Scanner Resolution||From 100 to 600 dpi (1200 dpi for TWAIN); Default Setting: 200dpi|
|Scanning Speed||44-ipm BW; 44-ipm Full-Color (@200 dpi via ARDF)|
|Scan Area||Main Scan: 11.7? (297 mm)|
Sub Scan: 17? (432 mm)
|Scan Size||Contact Glass: 11? x 17?, 8.5? x 14?, 8.5? x 11?, 5.5? x 8.5?|
|Compression Method||BW: TIFF (MH, MR, MMR), Grayscale;|
|Scan-to modes supported||Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support); Scan-to-Folder (SMB/FTP/NCP); Scan-to-URL; Network TWAIN Scanning; Scan-to-Media (USB/SD, optional); WSD Scanner (for Vista)|
Document Server Specifications
|Capacity||160 GB (shared with other functions)|
|Max. Stored Documents||2,000 documents|
|Max. Page per Document||1,000 pages|
|Max. Pages of All Stored Documents||6,000 Pages|
Prices range from $1,540.00 to $1,760.00, including GST, and vary based on the warranty period provided (the minimum warranty period is 6 months / 20,000 pages).
Get value for money now. Click the button and contact us to buy a high-quality, used copier that works like new, but costs a lot less.